CAREER PROFESSIONALS OF CANADA’s PROGRAMS
CAREER PROFESSIONALS OF CANADA is the leading Canadian association for career practitioners. Members are a diverse group of individuals including employment consultants, career coaches, resume writers, job developers, outplacement consultants, and a wide variety of other career professionals. Working together, we provide quality services, comply with a strict ethical standard, and offer career expertise to assist Canadians with successful career and business moves.
SHARON GRAHAM is Founder and Executive Director of Career Professionals of Canada. Sharon has championed and led the creation of a formal Professional Certification Program to ensure the stature and credibility of career professionals. Sharon is also the force behind CPC’s Canadian Awards of Excellence Program, ensuring that peers in the careers industry recognize those who demonstrate the levels to which she aspires.
If you want to be recognized for your excellent contributions to the Canadian career industry, apply for an Award of Excellence. Nominations are FREE for CPC members. Bring attention to your exceptional achievements:
- Outstanding Canadian Career Leader
- Outstanding Volunteer Contributor to the Organization
- Outstanding New Canadian Career Professional
- Outstanding Canadian Online Profile Developer
- Outstanding Canadian Resume Contributor (multiple categories)
AOE PROGRAM: FREE with CPC Membership
- Career Strategy Forum
- Employment Strategy Forum
- Interview Strategy Forum
- Resume Strategy Forum
- Business Strategy Forum
- Book Club Forum
- Tele-Networking Club Forum
- Cercle de Carrière French-Language Forum
CAREER CLUB: FREE with CPC Membership
If you want to mentor professionals and receive mentoring in return, CPC’s mastermind groups are for you. Participation is FREE for CPC members. Each group has a maximum of 8 participants that meet virtually four times a year. Choose from 3 groups:
- Resume Strategist Mastermind Group
- Career Strategist Mastermind Group
- Employment Strategist Mastermind Group
MENTORING PROGRAM: FREE with CPC Membership
Join CPC colleagues for a tele-networking is a conference call. Telenetworking is FREE for CPC members. Current topics are varied and delivered in a teleconference format using a bridge telephone line.
- Participate in sessions of interest to you.
- Facilitate and lead sessions in your area of expertise.
TELENETWORKING PROGRAM: FREE with CPC Membership