- Is your client’s resume strategic?
- Does it look professional?
- Does the resume open doors?
“Your resume is not about you – it is about how you meet the needs of your target market.”
Sharon Graham, Canada’s Career Strategist
A Strategic Resume must position your client as a preferred candidate. To open doors, the resume markets your client’s expertise and value proposition. Rather than focusing solely on the past, it demonstrates what your client will offer in the future. A strategic resume displays value through many accomplishments, achievements, and successes. It mitigates obstacles and issues in your client’s career history. A strong, strategic resume will open the right doors and attract employers willing to offer your client a compensation that is reflective of his or her worth.
For millions of Canadians, a resume plays a critical role in the success or failure of a job search. Want to surpass industry standards?
- Find more resume samples in Best Canadian Resumes.
- Learn to create strategic resumes with The Canadian Resume Strategist eGuide.
- Take your resume writing to the next level with Advanced Resume Development Certificate Program.
- Validate your credentials with your Certified Resume Strategist (CRS) designation.
- Contact Sharon Graham at Career Professionals of Canada.