PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY PROTECTION POLICY
At SharonGraham.ca, your privacy matters.
How Sharon Graham Protects your Confidentiality
In her business, it is essential to work very closely with clients. She sometimes collects company and personal information for the delivery of services. In some cases, her cooperative partnership also touches on business-critical areas where highly sensitive data is exchanged.
Sharon Graham’s fundamental principle is to treat this information with absolute discretion and the strictest confidentiality at all times. All the information that you submit to her is considered strictly private. She will not disclose any information to anyone outside her organization without your written authorization and permission, unless she believes she is required by law to do so.
If Sharon Graham needs to contact you regarding questions about your information while she is working on a project for you, she will try to reach you by the method you request. In the event she must contact you by e-mail or phone, she will use her best efforts to contact you as discreetly as possible.
How Information is Collected
Sharon Graham sometimes collects company and personal information through a variety of means and from different sources. This includes:
- Information that you provide in conversations, in correspondence, in questionnaires, or through applications and other forms
- Information that her organization receives from third parties with your consent, such as financial information or references
- Information provided by you using Sharon’s website, blog, or software, including e-mail and Internet applications
What Information is Collected
Sharon Graham collects and maintains different types of company, personal, and other information deemed necessary to effectively deliver high-quality results including:
- Identification information such as name, address, telephone, email address, and age
- Business, career, and educational history, such as financial reports, business plans, goals, strategies, and achievements
- Other information necessary to delivering appropriate services, which may be voluntarily disclosed by you
How Information is Used
Information is collected and used for the administration, planning, and management of services and products delivered through SharonGraham.ca. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Advising, counselling, coaching, and mentoring clients
- Training, counselling, and coaching within a client organization
- Developing customized plans and assignments, and monitoring actions
- Developing collateral material and resources for the use of clients
- Updating clients on the progress of services and assignments
- Research on statistics related to employer, employment, and workplace trends
With whom Information is Shared
Unless she has your permission or are required by law, Sharon Graham will only share the information you provide to internal entities and/or business partners who are acting on her behalf for the uses described above.
If an organization has purchased the services provided to you by Sharon Graham, she is obliged to report your utilisation of and cooperation with those services. However, she does not report other confidential information that you might share with her.
If you have purchased services with the intention of improving your online visibility, she will make every effort to help you be seen. She will only share your online information where you have already provided public disclosure on the internet. Once your new online strategy goes public online, it becomes available for anyone to see, so to help you, she may share links to your public sites to help you gain exposure.
There are other circumstances where the use and/or disclosure of information may be justified or permitted or where Sharon Graham is obliged to disclose information without consent. Such circumstances may include:
- Where required by law or by order of a court, administrative agency or other governmental tribunal
- Where Sharon Graham believes, upon reasonable grounds, that it is necessary to protect the privacy, safety or property of an identifiable person or group
- Where it is alleged that the person concerned is: guilty of a criminal offence; civilly liable in a legal action; or guilty of professional misconduct
- Where it is necessary to permit Sharon Graham to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that it may sustain
- Where the information is public (e.g. information others can access from other sources)
Sharon Graham gathers collective information about her clients. This data may be used anonymously and in the aggregate in order to improve her services and in connection with planning, marketing, and advertising her services. She may share this information with her partners, but only in the aggregate. She does not disclose personal or business information that you provide, except when she believes the law requires it or when you have authorized it.
How Long Sharon Graham Keeps Your Information
Sharon Graham retains information about clients as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. Generally, Sharon Graham retains business and career information for the duration of the program with Sharon Graham and up to seven years thereafter to the extent required by law or prudent business practice. However, in certain circumstances, Sharon Graham will retain aspects of information for shorter periods.
How She Secures Your Information
Sharon Graham is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information, Sharon Graham has put in place various safeguards. As part of these precautions, Sharon Graham has established appropriate physical, technical and managerial procedures to secure the information that she collects and retains. Authorized senior executive management, company employees and authorized agents have access to files that contain information.
Sharon Graham operates in a virtual environment, where clients and consultants email material such as resumes, letters, invoices, and responses to questionnaires. It is understood that the internet is not completely secure, and any information sent through that means is may be compromised or vulnerable to malicious attacks, which are out of the control of Sharon Graham, her employees, consultants, and contractors.
Other Privacy Practices
We hope that you will give Sharon Graham an opportunity to be a part of your success!